The EXTREME RACER is a sleeping bag developed by Re:echo for competition purposes. The sleeping bag is made of 850 Fill Power goose down and extremely light 10D fabric. It weighs only 504g and can be compressed to 13cm x 23cm after shrinking.The Baffled Construction on the chest and legs of the sleeping bag and the close-fitting mummy cut greatly improve the warmth, while the middle zipper makes it easier to put on and take off, making it suitable for long-distance races.
1. Exclusive research and development of Versa-Tech functional fabric, with windproof, waterproof, wear-resistant and breathable functions.
2. Flat cap design reduces heat loss after adjusting the cord
3. The sleeping bag can be used both in the front and the back: the front panel is closed with the zipper to form a flat cap sleeping bag, and the rear panel is opened to become a duvet after opening the zipper, allowing more space to move around
4. In response to the actual heat dissipation of the human body, the chest and feet use vertical lining technology to divide the down to reduce heat loss
5. There is a padded wind tunnel next to the zipper to reduce heat loss
6. Car wear design separates down to lightweight performance
7. The mummy-shaped human body cut with the sleeping bag body provides the lightest weight to the greatest warmth.
8. Lightweight Compression Bucket Bag
Fabric structure: 100% Nylon Ripstop, 10D (Japan Fabric)
Fill Material: DownTek, 90% Down/10% Rayon
Sleeping bag size: 210cm(L) x 76cm(W)
Storage bag size: ~13cm x 23cm
Comfortable temperature: 5 degrees ｜ Lower limit temperature: 0 degrees ｜ Limit temperature: -15 degrees