Sweden is Hilleberg one of the top tent brands in Europe and America,
Famous for lightweight, super durability and perfect workmanship,
Can be used in extreme weather such as Europe and the United States!
Anaris is a very lightweight and breathable double account,
Lightweight, spacious, durable and versatile mountain tent, suitable for three seasons, especially for Hong Kong weather!
- The original model of its design comes from Hilleberg's first tent style-Keb.
- Designed for climbers and backpackers in warm climates
- Provides a variety of building methods, which can be combined with walking poles/hanging ropes to build on trees.
- The structure of double vestibule and double entrance provides two people with more flexible space to use.
- (8kg) Kerlon 1000 material outer book
- Comprehensive lightweight solution-comfortable, durable, belongs to extremely lightweight luxury enjoyment
- External accounts can be used separately and independently, and can be arbitrarily built into super tarp form, weighing only 640g
- Made in Estonia
with external account, internal account, 12 lightweight Y-shaped camp nails, camp rope, camp rope adjustment piece, camp nail storage bag, tent storage bag
* This product does not include camp pads and pillars
[Short Film Introduction]
Material: Kerlon 1000 (outer book)
Capacity: 2 people
Applicable season: three seasons
Base Area: 2.6 M 2
Lobby Area: 2 x 0.8 M 2
Internal account height: 105cm (battalion pole height setting is about 125-135cm)
Storage size: 43cm x 11cm
Storage weight :1.4kg
Water resistance: 5,000mm (ISO 811) - external account | 15,000mm (ISO 811) - camp bottom